Hometown: Seymour, WI
Academic: Currently attending the University of Wisconsin, Madison majoring in Mechanical Engineering.
Hobbies: Restoring a ’73 Cuda, snowmobiling, watersports, iRacing
Ty understands the importance of good grades in college as well as being a well-rounded person. It is important to him to do his best to excel at whatever he does. He feels that if you do something, you go all-out and give it 100% of your effort. He is a hard-working, highly motivated person that is looking forward to becoming successful in whatever he chooses to pursue. Ty catches on to new information very quickly. He is mechanically inclined and is presently restoring a 73 ‘Cuda vintage muscle car. Ty works out on a regular basis. In addition, he maintains clientelle at the go-kart tracks, coaching and mentoring kids and their families. He believes that being a winner not only means to come in first the race but also to continue to strive to be better.
• Ty volunteers at the local go-kart track, training and coaching young drivers to be faster and safer
• Ty has volunteered at the local nursing home shoveling snow and raking leaves.
• Adopt a road program, cleaning the roadsides
• He also helps neighbors with miscellaneous jobs when needed.
• He helped coach younger kids in soccer.
• He also donates time to the local snowmobile club marking and maintaining snowmobile trails.
• Ty volunteers at WIR and other tracks to help other drivers as well as up his own learning curve.