Photo © 2014 Robert Butterfield / Butterfield Photography
Major – Mechanical Engineering
Ty Majeski / Junior – University of Wisconsin, Madison.
Major – Mechanical Engineering
- 2005(1/2 season) – go-karts 8 Features, 3 wins, Won Rookie of the year and Favorite Driver
- 2006 – go-karts 32 Features, 14 wins, Two Track Championships, Wisconsin State Championship
- 2007 – go-karts 34 Features 16 wins, Track Championship and Second place at another track. Third place first time racing at Tunica, Mississippi (only 3rd Gold Plate race).
- 2008 – go-karts 47 Features, 15 wins, Track Championship and rookie of the year in Gold Plate. Won Indoor Kart championship and 4 podium finishes at Batesville, MS. Second and a fourth place at the Mid-America Championship Series.
- 2009 – Go Karts 48 Features, 28 wins, Track Championship and driver of the year in Gold Plate. Wisconsin State Championship. Won 5 races in the Mid-America National Series, more than any other driver in his class. Took a first and a second place in the series. Won 3 races and took second in another at the National Indoor Championship in Batesville, MS. Several other wins at outdoor and indoor tracks.
- 2010 Tested a Limited Late Model Stock car in North Carolina
- 2010 joined the Pathfinder Race Team and began his first partial season in a Stock Car. Won first fast dash
- 2011 Big 8 Series-Rookie of the Year, Big 8 Series-6th in Points, Madison International Speedway 7th in Points, Rockford Speedway Late Model win, National Short Track Champion, 2 Wins in ASA Truck Series in 4 starts, ASA Trucks 3rd place Hard Charger Award.
- 2012 Moved up into a super late model, ASA Midwest Tour – Qualified on time for all races entered, raced at numerous new tracks to increase exposure to prepare for a full super late model season in 2013.
- 2013 Raced full time at WIR in Kaukauna and also in a few ARCA events. Qualified on time for all but one race due to mechanical issues. Achieved fast time twice, won legs 2 and 3 of the Dick Trickle 99, won two feature events at the LaCrosse weekly show, one at Oktoberfest.
- 2014 Ty raced full season for the ARCA Midwest Tour as well as the TUNDRA Series. He raced the Red, White, and Blue Championship series and placed third in the series after a DNF in the Blue Race. He also raced several races at Wausau, Marshfield and Slinger. He raced a total of 35 Feature Races and had 5 wins, 10 2nd place finishes, 21 Top 5’s, 23 Top 10’s and 9 Fast-times. Ty is proud to have won the ARCA Midwest Tour Championship and Rookie of the year. The first ever rookie champion and the youngest to ever have won the championship
- 2015 was a groundbreaking season for Ty. In 56 starts, Ty got 19 wins and 20 fast times. He earned his back to back title in the ARCA Midwest Tour, becoming the second to accomplish back to back championships. He won 5 ARCA races, more than anyone in history. He also broke the track record at the Snowball Derby and finished 3rd against drivers with professional pit crews. He won the coveted Governors cup at New Smyrna Speedway. Ty is proud to be the Dick Trickle 99 Champion as well as the Inaugural Alan Kulwicki Driver Development Program Champion. He has begun the 2016 season strong with three wins and 2 fast times and earning his first championship of the season at Speedweeks at New Smyrna Speedway.